Here are some questions you should ask "Before You Retire":
1) What kind of lifestyle do you want?
2) How much money will you need?
3) What do I like to do most?
4) How do I want to spend my time?
5) What do I think is most important in my life?
6) What is my most important resource?
7) How do I want to use this resource?
8) Where can I get the most important information?
Stay tuned for answers to these questions in the coming weeks.
My Senior Friends
Links to other sites on the Web
Senior Citizen Web Pointer
Senior Web Sites
Seniors on the Net
Bill Winters' Retirement Page
Go to Bill's Menu Page|